Do you want to inspire and empower others?
No matter what you do for a living, what title you hold, or what role you are in, underneath it all, people are the same.
Let's face it... life can be demanding- even hard.
Over the last three decades of studying, coaching, training, and mentoring, I have learned that although everyone wants to live a full, abundant, and meaningful life, most will lose themselves at some point in their pursuit of success and happiness. They become burdened by responsibilities, overwhelmed by personal and professional demands, and at the end of those days, they wonder why no matter how hard they try, it feels like it's never enough. In this state, they become mentally, emotionally, and physically exhausted falling into a pattern of self-destructive behavior. They want it to be better, but they don't know where to start to find their way back.
What's worse, is that when navigating change and life becomes unpredictable, people tend to withdraw allowing fear to take over.
The Power of You keynote puts the power back in their hands.
All positive change begins within.
In this short time together, the audience will:
- Know exactly where to begin to make positive changes.
- Become inspired by possibility and find hope in the future.
- Learn practical, tangible, tools to create an immediate shift in their lives.
- Feel a sense of relief knowing they aren't alone in their struggles.
- Become empowered to create a new outcome.
Corliss is qualified to serve you...
The Power Of You
60-minute keynote presentation with optional follow up interactive Q & A
Every one of us has been challenged by life at some point. Whether it be the overwhelming demands of managing personal and professional responsibilities, world events, trauma and loss, financial crisis, or fear of the unknown, no one gets away without experiencing struggle. These events trigger a need to “survive”, and it takes a toll on a person's mental, emotional, spiritual, and physical well-being.
In the Power of You keynote; you will learn how to take back your personal power to find more joy and fulfillment in life, even while navigating challenge and change. With the perfect blend of heart-warming stories and practical how-tos, you will learn how to own your power to positively impact your life and the lives of others.
Stop surviving and start thriving!
THE KEY TEACHINGS OF THIS PRESENTATION:
- How to find motivation with purpose- get reconnected to the heart of what matters.
- Become empowered through responsibility- learn where your power lies.
- The power of choice- how to make an immediate and positive shift using the "magic" formula.
- Change the conversation- reframe the internal and external dialogue.
- Call for courage- vulnerability, and authenticity are a superpower.
- The power of focus- how to harness your energy on what you do control (not what you don't).
- Power practices- 10 healthy habits for success.
- Redefining leadership- the power of one is the power of you.
This presentation is best suited to groups and organizations:
You have the power to LEAD your life.
"I can't change your life for you, but I can help you change it for yourself. " Corliss Rassyle